Welcome to Good Buy Auctions!
Preview is Sunday March 19 th 12 PM to 3 PM. CLOSING is Sunday March 19 th STARTING AT 7PM!!
This online auction is a living estate, address will not be revealed until preview day. If you purchase
furniture you MUST pick up on Monday March 20 th and bring your own help to remove these items
from the house, we will not be able to help you. Bring packing supplies. Only two people will be
allowed in the house at a time for preview and for pick up.
This estate comes from a very prominent family in Illinois, dating back to Ninian Edwards (1775-
1833). Ninian Edwards was the first and only Governor of the Illinois Territory, and the third Governor
of the State of Illinois AND his son by the same name was Abe Lincoln’s brother in law. The Edwards’
family entertained the Lincolns frequently. Another important influential person from this family was
Thomas Condell, who was a Victorian era Indiana Jones type world explorer. Condell brought many
artifacts and memorabilia back to Illinois and also helped to start an art foundation/museum in
Springfield Illinois. This estate auction includes many pieces of Victorian era jewelry, photos,
furniture, ephemera, fine china and sterling.
Our auctions focus on ANTIQUES, VINTAGE and COLLECTIBLES. Descriptions are to the best of
our knowledge and will tell you as much as we can about each lot. Photographs are part of our
descriptions, and we encourage you to look at the secondary photos as well as the main photo. Come
to our pre-views to inspect the lots you are interested in! Please note the owner did smoke in the house.
Our auctions have a “SOFT CLOSE” procedure. The date and time shown for each lot will be
increased if a bid is received in the last moments. This allows both the bidder and consignors to
experience the thrill of a “live” auction! ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS!
**CASH OR CREDIT**
**15% BUYERS PREMIUM, 3% CASH DISCOUNT**
**NO CHECKS ACCEPTED**
Call or Text us with any questions. Happy Bidding!
Payment IS REQUIRED if you win a bid. No payment will result in being banned from future
bidding with Texas Online Auction House, not just Good Buy Auctions!
- Preview Starts Sunday March 19 th at 12 PM to 3 PM
- Pick up day is Monday March 20 th , 10AM to 5PM
- Please bring your own packing materials and help to load for bulky and heavier items.
- There is a 15% buyer's premium, 3% discount on premium when paying cash.
- All invoices will include sales tax unless exempt.
- Payment methods include CASH and Credit! No checks accepted.
- Bidders who do not pay invoice by the end of pick up day are subject to losing bidder privileges.
- All Items are " AS IS, WHERE IS " with NO GUARANTEE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED! It is the bidders responsibility to preview items to verify authenticity and condition!! ALL SALES ARE FINAL w/ NO RETURNS!!!
- All items must be picked up by the end of pick up day. If you are unable to pay and/or pickup on scheduled pickup day, you need to call Jennifer 502-525-1383 or Karen 972-832-4315 PRIOR To Bidding and make proper arrangements or have someone pickup for you.
- Late fees are $5.00 per day for unpaid invoices. We reserve the right to sell any items not paid for at the end of pickup day and do NOT guarantee items will still be available in the event of a late pickup.
- Any items paid for, but not picked up, will be held for 5 days only; After 5 days merchandise will be considered abandoned and surrendered to the Auction House to dispose of as we see fit. NO REFUNDS for items will be given!!!
- We are Very Grateful for your continued business and support. Thank You!!!
Princeton, Texas 75407
Pick up day is Monday March 20 th , 10AM to 5PM